About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brothers In-Law



I have 4 brothers in-law.
Alan - Married to my sister, Melissa.















Eric - Brother of my husband, Aaron.  (Married to Olivia)






















Nick - Married to my sister-in-law, Emily















Will - Married to my sister-in-law, Amanda


With the exception of Eric, I have at one point or another thought that Alan, Nick and Will each resemble a celebrity.  Eric, of course looks a lot like Aaron.

Once in a while Alan grins just so and reminds me of Toby Kieth.

Toby Keith - booking information
Photo Credit













Nick looks a little like Billy Corgan.
[billy-corgan.jpg]
Photo Credit














And Will, he has a slight resemblance to Isaac Mizrahi.

http://www.zap2it.com/media/photo/2007-10/33257120.jpg?title=Isaac+Mizrahi






3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. And right on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So- technically your sister-in-laws husbands are not your brother-in-laws. My sister-in-laws husband and I were quiet saddened when we found we were "related" so now we call each other our "outlaws".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I wasn't real sure how to say these guys that are married to my actual sisters-in-law. It was just easier.

    ReplyDelete