About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3 Dog Night

Myles (L) and Rosie (R) spent the night last night. And the night before. I don't know for sure if Charlie was overwhelmed, but Aaron and I were at times. I'd say we are pretty good at reading what Charlie is feeling. However, if ever presented with the chance to have a conversation with him,
 I have some questions:

1. Can you make a list of everything you ate today?


2. Is it time spent sniffing or quantity of sniffs for a smell to make it in your long term memory?

3. Do you ever lick me after you lick yourself as some sort of payback?

4. Honestly, are you still surprised by your own farts?

5. What is the hardest part of your day?

6. Do you think I am excited enough to see you when I get home? Or could I use a little more wag?

7. How frustrating is it to scratch your ear with your back foot?

8. Why are you afraid of the vacuum cleaner, but not the lawn mower?

9. What do you take into consideration when deciding whether to eat the poop or roll in it?

10. Do you know how good you have it?



1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites to date...I would add where do you go to learn to make your owners feel guilty about not taking on a walk that day?

    ReplyDelete