About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday

Yesterday evening I placed a golf ball in a nesting box. I read that putting something that resembles an egg in the place where you would like the hens to lay can kind of jump start the process. They (still nameless for the most part) have had a calm day or two. Is it too much for me to ask that we let nature take its course now?

I would have put one fake egg in each box, but I only had one at my disposal yesterday. I can just picture these hens being so eager to lay an egg or lay on a golf ball that they are fighting for it, like the armrest at the movies or on an airplane. Maybe they are huddled together, sharing. Or, maybe, they are eyeing it with extreme paranoia. That is kind of a common look for chickens.

Considering I left my work keys in yesterday's pants (which amazingly are not today's pants too) and I only packed the powdered cheese part of the Macaroni and Cheese for lunch- I have no better name for a title today. However, it would be better if the title was "Friday".


And this... this doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I have to say it. Words that begin with a hard C will still have the effect of alliteration with words beginning with the letter K if you leave the spelling alone. Seriously, Karns has the Korn Kraze - not cute. Secondly, 3 K's really? Or so and so's Kountry Kitchen - How do I know that you can read a recipe if you can't spell?

Ok. I'm getting off my high horse now.
And actually out of my office chair.
And on to a status meeting.

Photo from Webgol's Flickr Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment