Starting with the Chicken
Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com
View my complete profile
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
1. Acquire a transportation vessel.
2. Remove the dog from the path of entry.
3. Chase/Trap the dirty chicken. Corners are a big help!
4. Place in the crate.
5. Carry to the house and into the bathroom.
6. First try a damp, lukewarm washcloth on the crusty feathers.
7. Console the sickly hen before the introduction to big water.
8. Run some lukewarm water in the sink and set her down.
(It looks like the crate is trapping her, but its just the angle.
She was actually pretty calm during the whole process.)
9. Inspect your work.
10. Strike a pose and hope that helped even a little.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
April 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM
That's awesome! You'll have to let us know if it helped her predicament :)
Post Comments (Atom)