About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stuff to get, Things to do - Update

Remember those lists?

Straw and CHICKENS! are all I lack from the Stuff list.

Aaron helped me again this weekend on the Things list. We put up the chicken wire fencing and the new roof.

All that is left on the Things list (after I made the decision that it isn't necessary, nor worthy, of paint or new windows or doors at this point) is to install roosts.  Oh yeah and...
  • Introduce the ladies to their new digs.


When I say "Aaron helped me", it should really be interpreted as "I helped Aaron help me". And sometimes, me helping him, wasn't very helpful. Occasionally when he was hammering in a support stake for the fencing, the hammer would land on his fist instead of the stake. I was amazed that he didn't wince or drop the hammer and grab his fist with the other hand and bend at the knees and make "Ow, ow, ow, OW, owwwwah" noises. 

Hammer Hammer Hammer Doink
Me: "Doesn't that hurt?"
A: "Not really"
Hammer Hammer Hammer Bonk
Me: "Ooh did that one?"
A: "Nope"
Hammer Hammer Hammer BAM!
A: "Sssssssssssssst...agh." (shakes out hand, inspects for damage)
Me: "Whoa! What about that one!?"
A:  "...Really, Lauren?..."

That was the last stake that had to go in.

Thanks, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment