About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Livin' on the Edge

(Aerosmith anyone? Ha. I was going to put a link in here to the music video, but I just previewed it - Steven Tyler is all naked, half painted and holding his *junk*.)

Saturday night I let one particular 2 year old play with my phone - turned off of course - and have been sans cellular ever since. I didn't realize it was missing until mid morning on Sunday. I haven't missed it too much.

It is almost thrilling. What if something happens in the 22 miles it takes to get to work and/or home?! Guess I'll just have to wing it. What if Aaron needs me to pick something up while I am at the store?! We'll just have to wait and see. Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

At one point yesterday I recieved some information that I thought would be nice to share with Aaron. Had my smellular been on me I probably would have sent him a text message about it or called. I told myself to "Remember to tell Aaron when you get home". 

"I wonder if he remembered that I was going to go to the gym after work. I was a little wishy washy at lunch. He might start to panic that I am not home yet..." Like I said, crazy.

Anyway, when I get home, I have no idea what I was going to tell him. I remember that I was purposely trying to remember something, but what. was. it?  2 hours might have gone by until it came to me.
(The heater is broken in the pool and won't get fixed for a couple of weeks. The water is at 78 degrees.) Nothing really vital, but it made me realize how much I rely on forms of instant communication.

Oh and hey! Good news! I knew exactly where I parked my car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment