About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ain't No Sunshine

Sometimes I start to feel like I may never see the sun again after a few overcast and rainy days. I know that is really improbable, but it feels that way.

I think the last time I saw blue sky was early Saturday morning. By Saturday afternoon it was raining.

Bleh.

I want to turn on all the lights in the house and burn candles in every room to attempt tp recreate the brightness. The flourescent bulbs at work aren't a very good substitute either.

I can't wait for the next day I step out of the door and my eyes hurt while they adjust to sunlight again. It's an odd feeling, but I love it.

...


Sadly, we have lost another furry friend in our extended family of pets; my mom's cat, Rusty.

There just ain't no sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment