About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Inside Outside Upside Down

Inside the workplace it is very cold. Or at least, I get very cold. My hands have got to be 20 degrees cooler than say, my neck. Cold fingers make intricate work more difficult. I wear a sweatshirt everyday and have been debating the addition of a scarf, gloves and maybe something to warm my nose.

Outside it is very hot. It is very, very hot in my car. My AC doesn't work anymore. Stopping is my greatest enemy when I am on the road.

This really didn't have anything to do with anything else. Just felt like sharing.

Oh, and by the way, so far the egg laying rate for August is 1 a day.  I'm hypothesizing the 50% decrease  has something to do with the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment