About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PSA

Public Service Announcement: Poison Ivy is never dormant.

Leaves of three, Let it be.
So what do you do with a vine of brown? 
Let that be too. 

If you don't - like I didn't, and then have a plumbing project going on in the house and can't shower right away like we did - start scratching.

I know that Poison Ivy is never dormant.
I knew this before my morning routine involved calamine lotion.

But spring was in the air and I just couldn't resist getting some yard work done.





















Unfortunately, I ran out of the stuff above. Hopefully the stuff below will be comparable. (I was at Target for a multi-purpose shop and this was as good as I could get.)
I'll let you know how it goes.




 







No comments:

Post a Comment