About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Cutting the Cord

...or cable.

Aaron and I weren't too thrilled with our cable bills as of late. Aaron made a call to see if there was anything we could do to get a cheaper rate. Apparently, there was only one way. "You can cancel your cable."
So cancel we did.

We decided we could go without for a little while, see how it goes, look into other companies and services...
Can you guess what we have missed the most?





None of these. It hasn't been too hard to figure out the weather. Aaron might miss having breakfast with Mike and Mike a little bit, but I prefer waking up without them. I/we get my/our Bones fix through Netflix. As for Daniel Tosh, we are probably better off without him. So what is it that gives us withdrawal symptoms?
Joe Rocketh's Flickr
That dang clock on the cable box. We had no idea how hooked/reliant we had become on the green numbers in the living room. (Maybe everybody's does this now, but I always thought it was great that we never had to reset that clock for Daylight Savings or power failures.) Somehow though, I think we will manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment