About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Date Night

Waaaaaaay back in 2010 (December maybe?) Aaron and I went out on a different kind of date. We went to give blood in the blood mobile and then out to eat sushi. Because we gave blood we were each rewarded with a t-shirt, free Petro, and a pint of Mayfield ice cream.

We made another date out of the free Petro's and coupons for free Mayfield Pints. I think Petro's is a regional chain. So if you've never heard of it or never been in one, here is a handy poster they have to let you know just what a Petro is.
I chose to have corn chips. I think I always will. 

Oh and in case you were wondering... I got a report card in the mail a few weeks after the donation. Apparently I am really good at giving blood - I got an "A+"

No comments:

Post a Comment