About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

Shoo fly, don't bother me!

Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.

Aaron and I have engaged ourselves in a new activity when we get home from work. Fly swatting.

We have had the exterminators come "fix" the problem a couple of weeks ago. Since then we have taken the matter into our own hands. Each night we decrease the population by at least 90% and each day come home to a new swarm.

"I feel like I need to go to church. I have done a lot of killing lately."

"You'd think one of the survivors would go spread the word that their friends are dying."

We are pretty sure they are coming in through the sink drain. I'm not sure how they get into the pipes that lead to the sink drain, but I would like to figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Leave a wide mouth jar full of cheap beer (dont' use the good stuff!) on the counter. Should drown them when they fly in to get a drink. Soft drinks might work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught one accidentally with orange juice, but the intentional juice trap I set out - nothing.

    ReplyDelete