About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

At least once a day I have been making a trip to the coop to give the ladies some hot water. Their water has been freezing every day for the past week or so. They have been pretty thirsty.

Here is a video I made - a very rough draft. Aaron and I talked about cleaning it up a bit, but that was last week. So, until we get to that... Enjoy the unedited voyage to the coop.

If you listen closely you can hear a couple of things:

1. How out of breath I get from walking up a small incline steep hill.
2. Telling a hen she is a "good chicken."



All right... I just watched that again, but this time it wasn't from the back of the camera. Needs more work than I thought it did. I'll try again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment