About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Spirit

Another semi-related post brought to you by appearing busy at work...


Both of our (Aaron 's and my) immediate families have decided to do a group activity* for Christmas in lieu of gift giving to everyone or drawing names. Before these decisions were made, it had crossed my mind that I might receive gifts related to my new hobby of chicken rearing. I'm curious to see if anybody not in the immediate fam has that idea. I'm not going to say either way if I have a preference. We'll just wait and see what happens.

How are you spending Christmas or other winter holidays?
Will you be staying in your town or going away?
What is the gift giving scenario in your family this year?
Any dirty Santas out there?

*here  
or here
and maybe



No comments:

Post a Comment