About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Friday, June 15, 2012

Things I should remember...

but usually don't:

1. I enjoy running. I really do. Especially in the morning before the rest of the world is out disturbing the wildlife and fog. (I accidentally just typed God - Sleep in why don't ya! You are disturbing God! Oops) This also includes remembering how I feel for the rest of the day and my improved coping abilities. 

2. I should stop reading the article when the article ends and not keep reading the opinions of people that seemingly have nothing better to do than comment on an article or comment on a comment on an article. What exactly are you trying to prove in this informal publishing medium with bad grammar?

3. Where I park my car. Yep, still struggling with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment