About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Chick-Fil-A

Dear Chick-Fil-A,

I love your milkshakes but that is not why I am writing.

I would like to address the misspellings on your billboards. I realize that it is a far fetch that if cows could indeed spell that they would spell correctly, however, I think it sets a poor example. A lot of people read your signs - well done on that front - but sadly, not everybody that reads your signs knows that the spelling is incorrect and therefore will probably repeat it.

It appears that Chick-Fil-A is involved in several school programs. Why not continue to project the company's support for education and spell the messages from the cows properly?

Thank you for your time. I will gladly accept any coupons at my home address.

Sincerely,




Lauren Myers

P.S. Nice work on the Spicy Chicken too!

No comments:

Post a Comment