About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dear Mrs. Rabbitt

Dear Mrs. Rabbitt,

I am sorry I picked up your child and assumed that they would feel comfortable enough in my hands not to want to flee. My intent was only to check on your babies and convey to them how I would like to keep them safe. If it is any consolation, Flopsy ran like the dickens and knew to hide in the tallest grass, the thickest of the daylillies and the deepest darkest loriope.

In anticipation of Flopsy's return I have left out some vegetable scraps near the den. I feel confident that Flopsy will be a survivor. I am not as worried about him/her as I am Mopsy and Peter. I can't begin to imagine how they are feeling.

Sincerest apologies,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment