About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

12 Years Ago Today

12 years ago today I graduated from Polk County High School. Class of 2000, baby!

Over the past 12 years I have:
  • held 7 jobs
  • lost 2 family pets
  • got a family pet of my own
  • graduated from college
  • had 4 traffic violations
  • got married
  • attended 8 weddings, 4 as a bridesmaid
  • gained 20 lbs
  • completed 2 half marathons, 6 sprint triathlons, and 1 duathlon
  • attempted to start a farm within the city limits
  • lived in 4 different towns/cities
  • vacationed out of the country to Switzerland

In the last 12 days I planted a garden (or some semblance of one anyway).


and made some progress on my "before" picture.

Today is also my friend Sarah's birthday. Happy Birthday, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment