About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life is just a bowl of cherries

Or in this case, cherry tomatoes.

Last week Charlie and I were on a walk around the neighborhood and we met one of our neighbors for the first time. She asked if I wanted some tomatoes, that the rain had knocked down her plants... (which seemed odd last week because we actually haven't had any rain for weeks on end until just this past Saturday) anyway I could come back around and she would have some picked for me.

Charlie and I continued on our walk and I thought about what I could do with 4 or 5 tomatoes.

What I should have been thinking about was what I could do with 4 or 5 pounds of tomatoes. Roberta had a produce bag full for me, enough to fill my second largest mixing bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment