About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Small Confession

Aaron and I have lived on this property for almost 4 years now. Until recently (maybe 6 months ago) I was afraid to even go near the coop. There was something creepy about it. When I mow, I take the riding mower back there to knock down the brambles, and until this year, always averted my eyes. I didn't want to make eye contact with whatever it was that might be hiding in the dark of the coop.  (How many tenses did I use in the sentance about brambles? I will have to think about how to rewrite that one...) I am over my fear. I actually stood in it the other day to take measurements. Of course, it was still daylight, let's not get crazy.

I finally took some pictures. What do you think? A little scary?


2 comments:

  1. It is amazing the new things I learn about you on your blog. You should get a countdown to Chicken Acquisition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes scary, but not at all what I imagined it would look like...intellesting velly intellesting...

    ReplyDelete