About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Numero Uno

(Another thing about me: I like to incorporate the small bits of Spanish language I have retained from high school into everyday conversation.)

Starting with the Chicken... so, that is the title I came up with. It is only part of what I was thinking. The full thought that wouldn't fit into the text box is: I don't know which came first, the chicken or the egg, but I am Starting with the Chicken. Now that I see it all typed out, I am glad it wouldn't all fit. Too long for a title.

Since I have been toying with the idea of writing and sharing what I write, blogging seemed like a good way to start. I have also been toying with the idea of raising hens for fresh eggs. So, there you have it,  a blog about my adventures in turning our 1 acre within the city limits, into a small farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment