About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Analogous to Laundry

Since it is now officially spring I thought it was time to switch up the appearance of the ol' blog. I don't think I am quite satisfied with it so you may see a few more "outfit" changes in the near future.

When I was younger, as in 20 years ago*, 10 years ago, and probably last week, I had this habit of not being satisfied with what I was wearing so I would change my clothes in rapid succession until I had a pile of unfolded laundry. Luckily, with the digitalness of this medium, I don't have to re-fold anything(let's be real: wad and return to the closet), there is no mess left behind. 



*It is really alarming that I can say I did something 20 years ago and have a clear memory of it.

1 comment: