About Me

Coming Soon: http://underthebedgallery.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let there be Light

The deed is done. I skipped my run tonight to take care of some things on the home front.
For the next few months Kathy and Eleanore will be waking up before the sun.
This is what the ladies were up to while I was setting up the lamp and timer.

Right after I took this picture, Kathy (L) reached over with her beak and Peck! right on Eleanore's neck. I guess she was feeling a little territorial over the bare spot.


This is Eleanore. I set the water basin on top of the bricks to avoid having so much hay floating in the water. There are usually a bunch of tasty creepy crawlies hiding out under the basin that scatter when I take it away to re-fill it.

Eleanore again. Upclose and personal in the nesting box. I think she was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment